Yesterday, I got up when Alan SHOULD have and got the kids up and dressed. As you can imagine, it took a while with A.J. Finally, Alan gets up and dressed, and gets upset that the kids and I aren't ready to go. Well, we would have been if he had gotten up and helped me with them. Yes, there's still some anger there. He doesn't even understand why I'm upset about it. Then, finally, we get in the van and take him to work. After that, the kids and I come home long enough (I didn't even get them out) for me to pack and grab the diaper bag and fix some sippy cups and call the hospital to see if I could get A.J.'s x-rays. I jumped back in the van and drove to Tavares. A.J.'s appointment with the orthepedic doctor was at nine. So it was eight and we were still in the hospitals parking lot. The doctor's office is in Sanford...an hour away. Grr. At least I liked the doctor. When he was putting the cast on, he distracted A.J. by asking questions.
When we were done there, I had to put gas in the van because Alan didn't the day before. We went to Burger King and had lunch with Alan. Finally, we came home.
Once we were home, I started picking up the house a bit. (Believe me, it needed it.) Then, Wyndie, my friend in Cali called. Five minutes after I got off the phone, my friend Heather from Bama called. Then, ten minutes after I got off the phone, my neighbor Tammy called. Following the pattern, Alan called called to say for us to come get him. Obviously, by then I was exhausted. Not that I wasn't before, but with the kids fighting the entire time we were home, I was ready for bed.
So we go get Alan, and once home, he was mad that the house wasn't clean! He wanted dinner, so I sent him out to the freezer in the garage. Murphy's Law strikes again. The outlet for the freezer had tripped. *insert frustrated scream here* So I ended up cooking soft tacos, since we keep the hamburger meat in the house.
I had to stay up until ten. No big deal normally, but when I'm tired enough to fall asleep on the couch, it's supposed to be bedtime.
Of course, Alan's going out tonight. I'm going to Mt. Dora tomorrow. And I'm leaving both kids with him, and I don't care what he says. If the house isn't clean by the time I leave and he wants it clean, he can do it.
Good news for today, Arielle actually used her potty! Woo-hoo! (And my house still isn't clean. I'm up so much that I'm just to tired to do it.)
Friday, April 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment