Monday, November 14, 2005

Because I haven't done it in awhile...

You Are 60% Weird
You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!
How Weird Are You?
Not as wierd as I thought...

Popular Kid
In high school, everyone knew your name - even if you didn't know theirs.
In fact, your still skating by on your looks and charm. Nothing wrong with that!
Who Were You In High School?
I thought I was more of a loner.


Your Blog Should Be Purple
You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?
Think I'll stick with basic black.


You Are 29 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?
Hey! I'm 4 years younger than that!


You Passed the US Citizenship Test
Congratulations - you got 7 out of 10 correct!
Could You Pass the US Citizenship Test?
Maybe I should have paid more attention...

Your Observation Skills Get A C
You tend to notice the big things in life...But the details aren't exactly your forte
How Observant Are You?
Guess I wouldn't be an asset to Trixie's detectiving!


Your Nail Polish Color is Red
How you're unique: You have an incredible eye for style and art
Why your style rocks: You are classic and classy - and that's hot!
What this color says about you: "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it."
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?
Hmm, other than clear, the last color I wore was black.


You Are a Bad Girl
You are 20% Good and 80% BadYou're a total bad girl, from your wild hair to tattooed toes.But you're too badass to even care if you're labeled "bad"!
Are You a Good Girl or a Bad Girl?
I think I missed something...


You Are a Good Student of Men
You're pretty good at knowing what men are thinkingBut you're not dead on 100% of the timeLet your guy off the hook sometimes... because you may be reading him all wrong!
How Well Do You Understand Men?
Better than I thought...maybe Alan ISN'T the typical guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment