In the interest of getting back into the habit, there will be a few silly things. Like this one...it's silly, but not really. I took a Religios Belief quiz. My results are so far out there! I swear, I'd never heard of half of these before.
1.
Neo-Pagan (100%)
2.
Unitarian Universalism (87%)
3.
Mahayana Buddhism (84%)
4.
New Age (84%)
5.
Liberal Quakers (80%)
6.
Reform Judaism (72%)
7.
Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (68%)
8.
Sikhism (68%)
9.
Theravada Buddhism (66%)
10.
Bahá'í Faith (65%)
11.
Hinduism (59%)
12.
Secular Humanism (56%)
13.
Orthodox Judaism (53%)
14.
Jainism (52%)
15.
Orthodox Quaker (49%)
16.
Taoism (48%)
17.
New Thought (46%)
18.
Islam (43%)
19.
Nontheist (37%)
20.
Scientology (37%)
21.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (35%)
22.
Eastern Orthodox (26%)
23.
Roman Catholic (26%)
24.
Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (26%)
25.
Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (25%)
26.
Seventh Day Adventist (20%)
27.
Jehovah's Witness (15%)
How's that for diversity?
Oh! And I also found a few sayings I like.
Did you know that ‘fine’ is just an acronym for Fucked up, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional?--This just may fit!
When life gives you lemons ... squirt the juice in your enemy's eyes!--Everyone should live by this!
And my individual effort to end racism:
Black and White
A black man was talking to a white man and said: "I'm black. When I was born I was black. When I grew up I was black. When I'm sick I'm black. When I go in the sun I'm black. When I'm cold I'm black. When I die I'll still be black. But you: When you were born you were pink. When you grew up you were white. When you're sick you're green. When you go into the sun you're red. When you're cold you're blue. When you die you'll be purple. And you have the nerve to call me colored."--Makes sense when you think about it...
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment