I seemed to have nightmares last night. I know I was having one when I woke up to Alan's morning call. He told me that whenever he tried to snuggle up to me last night, I screamed in my sleep. Not an all-out scream, but a kind of quiet scream.
I can't remember any certain thing. It's all a bunch of swimming images and I can't make any of them out. There was a time I'd think the dreams were me reliving some things, yet I don't feel that I was a child in them.
I'm not sure what it means. Maybe that something bad happened? Maybe something will happen. Whatever it is, I know I won't like it.
I feel like I'm totally overwhelmed. I'm trying to deal with so much, mommy stuff and life stuff. My babies are growing up. A.J. turned seven yesterday. Arielle will be three next Sunday. A.J.'s getting ready for second grade. My grandfather's married. My step-grandma isn't even old enough to be my kids' mom! The kids are still trying to figure out where their new grandparents and aunts are fitting in. They're previously favorite aunt seems to not want to be in the picture. (I never thought I'd see the day where Lori would let her personal feelings for me and Alan keep her from wishing A.J. a happy birthday...whatever those feelings are. I'm not sure.)
I jokingly complained to my biodad that since he and Kimberly gave me Harry Potter 1-5 and I enjoyed them that I was going to have to look for #6 when it comes out in paperback only to find out it will be sent to me. But I have to get Immortals #4, because Melissa couldn't find it. Small price to pay. LOL
My mom has already decided that Melissa and Kimberly are as much hers as they are mine. (She loves children and doesn't blame them for anything parents may or may not do. Therefore, they're her step-children-once-removed or whatever she calls them.) She has issued them an open invitation to visit. I hope they're happy about it. They seem pleased. Then again, they don't know her. She could make them wish they hadn't taken her up on it and go home bow-legged from too much riding. LOL
I guess that's it for now.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment