Monday, August 28, 2006

Cause I'm feeling silly...

On instructions for a hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
Gee, ya think?

On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
Is this a valid defense?

On a bar of Dial bath bar: Directions: Use like regular soap.
Okay...shall I look those up somewhere?

On a frozen dinner package: Serving suggestion: Defrost.
Okay...what if I ignore the suggestion?

On a hotel-provided shower cap box: Fits one head.
I can't share?

On Tesco's Tirimisu dessert: Do not turn upside down. (Printed on the bottom of the box)
Oops...too late.

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating.
Really?!?

On packaging from a Rowenta Iron. Do not iron clothes on body.
But that's how I always do it!

On Boot's children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery.
Darn...I can't let my YOUNG children have the keys, I guess.

On a bottle of Nytol (a sleeping aid): Warning: May cause drowsiness.
I hope so!

On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: Keep out of children.
Yeah...and this might discourage child-murderers.

On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only.
As opposed to...?

On a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use.
What other use?

On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: Contains nuts.
Nuh-uh!

On an American Airlines package of nuts: Instructions: Open package, eat nuts.
Then what?

On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.
Well, there goes my idea...

On a package of Sunmaid raisins: Why not try tossing over your favorite breakfast cereal?
What if my fave already has raisins? Nah! I like kiddie cereals...

On curling iron instructions: Do not put into eyes.
But why? Don't I need to curl my eyelashes too?



OPEN bottle before drinking [on a bottle of rum]
Hmm...why didn't I think of that?

DO NOT take if allergic to aspirin [on a box of aspirin]

Never woulda figured that out...

DO NOT allow children to play in the dishwasher [on a dishwasher]

Then where am I supposed to keep them?

WARNING! This is not underwear! Do not attempt to put in pants [on the packaging for a wristwatch]

Then where does it go?

On a camera: This camera only works when there is film inside.

Wow! I never woulda thought of that!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Amber.

    They had me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Thanks Amber, got me smiling. I love obvious things like these. Course you do realise, these instructions probably came about for a very real reason, don't you, which is very, very sad.

    Lourese

    ReplyDelete