Friday, November 20, 2009

The Asylum Is Back

Not sure anyone still checks this thing. It's been dead how long? Oh well. I was somewhere else for a while, but that didn't work out, so now I'm back. (Nope, not gonna go whining about that part. It's over and done with and I'd like to keep it that way.)

Anyway, it's the holidays again. Oh joy. Time to bring out my inner actress and see how believable I can be this year.

As of right now, we're going to Bama. If we're lucky, I won't spend the entire time sick like I did last year.

I'm feeling abandoned, as usual. It's not rational, I know. It's just with my Mema and Alan's Grandma gone, it's just not the same. This is now a doubly depressing time of year for me.

Upside: I do have plenty of people to talk to.

Downside: I don't. Why bring anyone else down?

I'm starting to think I should totally give up on this thing. It's way
depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment