I drained the tanks! Alan had to call me for each step, but it got done. Yay!
I got most of the laundry done too.
I'm not looking forward to the kids having a 5 day weekend, but at least there's no homework this week. Now, if only they could go the whole 5 days without fighting. Yeah, like that'll ever happen.
My shoulder is feeling better. Good thing I cleaned the house over the weekend. That means that other than dishes, I didn't have much that needed to be done. The day got better as time went on...except that kangaroo kick I got from Zeus when I was playing with him and took too long to give him his rope. LOL Crazy thing is that normally, Zeus is so passive-aggressive. It's only about his rope that he gets like that. So, If you've never had a 70 pound dog kangaroo kick you in the tummy, I don't reccommend it.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment