Otherwise, why in the world would she send my kids (who are already spoiled) a huge desk, a toy box, and FIVE garbage bags of toys her son got too old for? The good news is that A.J. got his TV back for the first time since it hurt him. When we got the entertainment center, I started using the TV stand as a toy-holder. Now, I've moved it to A.J.'s room and put his VCR in it and moved his TV in there. It was heavy, but I can now get to my drawers! Woo-hoo! I can put my clothes away!
So, A.J.'s 'new' desk in at the window, Arielle's new desk (A.J.'s old one) is against the opposite wall, and the toybox (for now) is in the corner where Arielle's desk was. I got the living room clean and it only took three hours! Yay!
Now, I'll have to clean the kitchen when Arielle's taking a nap, and then my room. Maybe I'll clean out the kids' room this weekend...
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment