I've been so busy these last few weeks! First, for the Jix FUNdraiser, I made 86 friendship bracelets! Then I was working on a story. And for the last week, I've been busy with housework. I've managed to keep my house CLEAN for eight days so far! Go, me! And I don't have plans for anyone to visit! That's the cool thing. I haven't had any mental breakdowns lately, although it's been close. I haven't even really been at my computer much after A.J. gets home from school. The kids and I are SLOWLY learning that our relationships with each other don't have to be me telling them to do things and them ignoring me. We've actually had fun lately, without fighting. Well, A.J. anyway. I don't fight with Arielle...yet.
Thanks for the reminder, Brilly! I almost forgot I even HAD a blog! LOL
Not too much to really say lately. So, I'll add this:| Your Personality Profile |
You are dependable, popular, and observant.Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do. You are unique, creative, and expressive.You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming! |
The World's Shortest Personality Test
No comments:
Post a Comment