Monday, April 10, 2006

Good day yesterday...

The kids and Itook the hour-forty-five minute drive down to Palm Bay yesterday. Had a LOT of fun visiting with my cousin Christy. To make it better, my cousin Carrie stopped by. I personally think Carrie's making a bad decision, but I really don't know her well enough to say anything, especially when her decision isn't concrete. But okay...she IS an adult now.

Christy told me that in six months, she's moving back to Bama. I said she had to make sure that she visited me and we'd have a girls' night. We've NEVER done that before. Oh, and Christy's boyfriend is wanting to go with her...for a few months at least. After that, he has some life plans of his own to deal with. But he's a good guy. She could, and has, done worse. No, seriously, I like Matthew. He's a total sweetheart and cares about her a lot.

Something else cool happened yesterday, or well, last night. On the way home, there was almost no traffic (for I-95 anyway) adn the kids were asleep. So, I picked up the phone and called Melissa. Her hubby answered, so now I'vfe talked to everyone who lives in that house. Woo-hoo! It was kinda cool meeting a BIL. It's just too late to 'test' him. ;) He seems nice though. Can't complain. After all, he doesn't live with me. LOL

Emotionally, I seem to be on an 'up'. I hope it stays this way for a while...especially since it's spring break for A.J...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:05 AM

    Hope you have a good spring break with AJ. Glad you had a good time with your cousins!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete