Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hmm...I think I musta missed something...

Um, it's Thursday roght? My mom was supposed to call. Oh, well, maybe she's waiting for A.J. to get home. Whatever. I did just talk to her Tuesday...and threatened to psycho-analyze her next time she called me. That MAY have something to do with it. ;)

I just can't quit yawning! I HAVE to be in bed by 10 tonight. I need sleep! (Unlike my youngest sister who can operate on 6-8 hours every 48 hours.) If I wasn't so tired, I think I'd be having a good day.

That's about it today. Just trying to get back into the blogging habit. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:38 PM

    The seasonal changes have Mark & I both yawning and trying to stay awake. Yeah, your mom probably doesn't want to hear you analyze her. I need about 9-10 hours of sleep.

    Lourese

    ReplyDelete