Monday, April 03, 2006

Ever notice how good things are followed by bad things?

That's happened to me.

Good thing was, of course, finding my father and sisters, and even my stepmother. (No, she's not evil...LOL) And everyone I'm related to is pretty happy about it.

Bad thing? Kids won't listen and are driving me insane. Alan is driving me insane, and then making me feel bad because I'm insane! He KNOWS I'm right about procrastinating on his homework, but does he ever change? Nope. Yet, every weekend when he's in the Sunday night crunch, he swears to. RME. Yet, it's partly cause the house is too noisy. Well, what am I supposed to do? Gag the kids so they're quiet?

Oh, and I have a killer headache right now. Just icing on my yucky cake.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you've got it out of order and bad things are followed by good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might, Angela!

    I hope I do.

    ReplyDelete