Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Maybe we'll finally learn something

Today is Big Assessment day for Mema. There are supposed to be many tests. Maybe we'll find out what's going on. I hope so. Being in limbo is worse than not knowing anything. I want the bad stuff to be over, so Mema can go home and be normal again.

3 comments:

  1. She's been awake for VERY short periods of time, but hasn't really responded or anything like that. My G-daddy took a pic of the kids and showed it to her, and he said she just looked at it and then went back to sleep. But at least she's comfortable, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:45 PM

    Amber,

    Hope positive info comes from the tests. A lot of people catch things while they are in the hospital, sadly, since that's where they are supposed to be safe and heal or get well. Any time you need to vent or talk, I;ll be here. Still praying for you and Mema, and am keeping those POSITIVE thoughts going.

    I love you, Dear.

    Lourese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lourese. To be honest, I'm trying, but it's getting harder to be so sure.

    ReplyDelete