A.J.'s birthday is on Saturday. I don't have anything planned. I'm seriously thinking about asking if he wants a family trip to Chuck E. Cheese instead of a party. He really wants a bowling party. But since we went to Bama, we'll be a bit low on funds, since the mortgage is due and Arielle's birthday is the following Saturday. Not only that, but A.J. starts school next week. He doesn't need clothes or shoes, but he will need supplies. Somehow, it will all work out. It always does. At least for Arielle's, we're having just family and cake.
But on the upside, I will have money as soon as it gets through the mail. I'll get the van fixed ($500), go to the dentist and send Alan ($??) , And I'll have my trip money for next year ($1000). Maybe if it gets here tomorrow, I can run to the bank Saturday morning and use some fot the party. Too bad I told Grandaddy to invest the other three thousand instead of asking him to send me $2500. (It's $5000 all together.)
I still just wish I knew what to do. To be honest, I really don't want to fix the van, but seeing as how it's a safety issue...
I want to go to the dentist. I do have a few problems.
And the trip I want to take next year, when I mentioned it to Mema last November and said I 'd like to go, she told me not to worry about the money. She said that it would work out. I can only imagine that she was talking about the money I'd get on my 25th birthday. So I'm using some for that.
I'm gonna stop blogging now. It's jumbled enough.
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've missed you, Julie!
ReplyDeleteRemember a few months ago when I was so mad at Alan for messing up the van again? Well, if it gets fixed, I'll pay for it. And Alan's not going away...I am next summer. Remember? And come out of hiding! I'm waiting on that email! I want it now!