I swear, this has been a bad week and very stressful.
First, A.J. missed school Monday and Wednesday. Found him in bed, with a vomit companion. BUT other than that, he wasn't acting sick at all. Wednesday, I cleaned his room, wondering if he'd stuck food under the bed or something and it was making him sick. Didn't find a thing, but I did find his floor. That's a plus. And it only took 3 hours. I'd forgotten he even had a floor.
Second, Arielle is definitely in the terrible twos. Where did my angel go? Now, if there's something she can mess with or get into, she does. She's defintely keeping me on my toes. So, in the last two days, I've barely done anything on my house, and I'm STILL playing catch-up on things from when I was sick for so long.
Third, I DON'T wanna clean out from under my bed OR under the couches. I'm afraid. But with Alan's dad, stepmom, and brother coming in a couple of weeks, I have to. I figure that next week, I can concentrate on one room a day (deep, spring-like clean), I can spend the next week keeping it done and doing nit-picky things. I REALLY hope I can do this.
Fourth, Arielle's sick. She seems to have the same thing A.J. did.
Fifth, I called Alan and asked him to come home...with carpet cleaner. (I used all I had in A.J.'s room.) He'd JUST started a dart game. I DON'T CARE! HIS DAUGHTER IS SICK!!!
Bad and stressful week, and it's only gonna get worse.
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope that this week is better for you!
ReplyDeleteHugs!