Mema's fever is down and her heartbeat has stabilized around 110. It's still a bit high, but lower than it was. We don't know too much more. I'll get another update tonight. We still have hope.
A.J. is at school. We got home almost 9:00 last night, so I was going to let him stay home and rest. What's one more day really? Well, the bus coming by woke him up and he started freaking. So I called my neighbor who always takes her kids to give him a ride. Luckily, he calmed down when I told him he was going to school. According to him, the best part of coming home is that he didn't miss the "Kindergarten Salute to America" (the 19th) or his graduation (the 23rd). The worst thing is that Mema should be here for those. I guess I'll take plenty of pictures so I can email them to her. And I'll post them on my site.
Monday, May 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment