Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Update:

My grandfather just called. Bad news about Mema. She's not doing so well. In fact, she's doing so badly that Grandaddy has put us on stand-by. Her fever spiked real high, as did her blood pressure. One doctor has told him they're doing everything possible, and another told him she's not suffering. Even I can read between those lines. They didn't mention anything about hope. But, I AM glad that she's not suffering. I hate playing the 'waiting game'. I had enough of that when my granny was dying. I'm still trying to be positive, but it's hard now. She got better once, she could again, but they don't sound too hopeful now.
The worst thing is that I have no idea WHAT I'm supposed to do now...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 PM

    (((((hugs))))), Amber. I'll be praying for all of you!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Amber,

    Lots of positve thoughts and prayers. All you can do, is try to be positive, pray and wait. We went through this with my mother, but luckily, we were all in the same area, close by. Hugs, and I love you.

    Lourese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:44 PM

    I'm praying, Amber. (((((hugs)))))

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:41 AM

    Thinking of you and your family.

    Take care Amber, remember to eat ( even if you don't feel like it ) and look after yourself while you are looking after everyone else. Your Mema wouldn't want you to get sick or run down.

    ReplyDelete